TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-04-08 10:13:11

eaurouge
TMV Forum Member
Voice recovery after intubation

Hi
I just had a minor surgery and had intubation. It has been 4 days and I feel like something stuck down my throat and I cant sing as well as before. I cant hit low notes at all. Before surgery I was very happy and comfy with my voice.
When will this return to normal? What can I do to help it?
I need answers please singing means a life to me. I am a bit depressed that I won't be able to sing as well again.
thanks

2014-04-08 10:13:11

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-04-09 09:32:01

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Re: Voice recovery after intubation

The answer I have is that you need to see an ENT to see if any permanent damage was done by the practice of intubation. A bunch of us amateur and pro singers hunched over keyboards in the dark won't be able to see much of what your physical problem may or may not be.

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer