TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-03-11 06:01:45

MightySimon
TMV Forum Member

Vocalist wanted for 80s rock anthems (and other projects)

Hey team,

i'm a music lover from Wellington, NZ. Looking for vocalists to work for on a few different projects. This one in particular is 80s Anthemic rock/synth tracks. (Think; Van Halen, Faith No More, Toto).

I'm looking for both Male and Female singers who can belt out some powerhouse stuff and then drop it down and make everyone cry.

I'm subtly working on a "faceless voice of music" type project. Hoping to collaborate with ANYONE from ANYWHERE who may be on the same page in ANY genre. So please feel free to check out some of my stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/simonandtheallia … king-title

2014-03-11 06:01:45

AdBot
Advertisements
OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer