TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-02-17 14:35:14

Paul Dinnage
TMV Forum Member
Vocalist Wanted - London

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul. I'm a pro drummer based in South East England.

I have a project called Growler. It's a hair rock extravaganza !!!!

I am currently recording a CD and once completed there are people willing to help us and try and get to the next level. These people are very well connected.

I'm looking for a killer singer. The previous singer's VISA expired and he had to move home to the States.

The songs are great. People really like the vibe. There is a great opportunity ahead if I can find the right people.

I live in High Wycombe Bucks, so anyone within a 25-30 mile radius of here, I would be keen to hear from. (i.e West London, Berks, Oxon etc)

This is not a time waste at all and for the right person there is time to stamp your mark on the recording still. I'm desperate to find the right people.

If you are interested then please send a private email to pooldrums@virginmedia.com or call 07775 607731

Thanks alot

Paul

2014-02-17 14:35:14

AdBot
Advertisements
OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer