TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2013-03-02 05:32:26

MdM
TMV Forum Member
great free app for vocals

I downloaded an app on my phone called DATuner Lite.  It's a free version with a lot of functionality.  It senses a given pitch and shows how high or low it is.  This could be used for guitars or to check your intonation.  It also has a decibel meter that goes at the some time!  A lot of fun.

Not sure if this is the right forum!

Miguel

2013-03-02 05:32:26

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-03-03 14:05:34

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Re: great free app for vocals

Well, there's yet to be a forum section for phone apps, so, this is as good a place as any though the recording section would also be good. Fellow member Felipe has recorded stuff on his smart phone for purely sample reasons.

One of my friends from the forum has an app on his phone like you are talking about. in 2011, we were visiting with each other at his family's friend's house and we were standing in garage blistering each other's ears off with a D5, according to the phone.

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#3 2013-03-03 16:04:45

MdM
TMV Forum Member

An interesting image for sure!

#4 2013-03-04 01:30:14

ronws
TMV Forum Member

MdM wrote:

An interesting image for sure!

What was even funnier is while we were doing those high notes, his mother could hear us from the other side of the house through a few closed doors. She came out to the garage with a concerned look on her face. She thought we ran over one of the dogs!
:lol:

So, I guess I sing as good as a dog in pain. :cool:

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#5 2013-05-23 21:37:26

pikagod
TMV Forum Member

Not to necro an old post, but I just joined and wanted to support this app.  Its so convenient and accurate that I haven't used my actual tuner for months!

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer