TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2012-09-26 20:13:06

adamalexander
TMV Forum Member
Blue Yetti Distortion Problems

hey, umm i ordered the Blue Yetti microphone, which is a USB mic, and i usually record it through Garageband. but i have one problem, I'm a belter (i love me my high notes) but everytime i try to record it, the playback is distroted liike crazy, and i have to put the gain ALLL the way down and step wayyyy back!! :rolleyes: what can i do?? recording this way is EXTREMELY frustrating! any tips?????? :/

2012-09-26 20:13:06

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-10-21 20:23:00

Adoney
TMV Forum Member
Re: Blue Yetti Distortion Problems

Mic is clipping. Too much gain/needs a bit of compression probably. Also, you can try not singing directly into the mic.

#3 2012-10-22 05:34:20

TimmyP1955
TMV Forum Member

There should be a gain setting in the mic.  Dunno if there is though.

#4 2013-04-24 05:30:10

abigailcross85
TMV Forum Member

while trying to record a video in Blue Yetti, the sound detection is very low and it sounds very blurry.

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer