TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2012-05-12 21:51:07

yidneth
TMV Forum Member
Rode K2

I recorded my first album with very expensive gear at someoneĀ“s studio, with the earnings of selling copies of that first album I invested in a modest home studio, after researching I bought the Rode k2 microphone, I fell in love with the tone it gave to my voice, rather warm, it's been working non stop since, and it's a sturdy piece, my new album vocas are entirely recorded with it, and it works fine with most instruments too. I'd say it's a really medium-range price option, that would surprise you even compared with more expensive brands.

in this video, by the way ALL is recorded with this microphone, all instruments and voice, as you can see it by the way in the video self as it was a sort of improvised cover of The Rainbow connection from my home studio, so you can judge how it sounds with vocals, flute, harp and cello

2012-05-12 21:51:07

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-11-26 18:12:30

lorenzo
TMV Forum Member
Re: Rode K2

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
By the way, I loved your voice!

Have you ever used another mics from Rode live? I'm asking this because I plan to buy one Rode M2 live condenser for "stage" purposes and I'm concerned about its caption, feedback and timbre...

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer