TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2011-05-20 06:16:26

bbottom
TMV Forum Member
Boss VE 20 or TC helicon create and correct?

I've been doing a lot of research and it seems that the effects that I am looking for in order to make my vocal performance more interesting can be found in the Helicon create and XT.
However i was just watching a few videos about the Boss and I am now pretty interested in that and learning a bit more about it.
I've been on Helicons forum and it seems like they have a lot of issue with quality control as well as customer service. Boss usually makes pretty good stuff and I'm sure if their is a problem it would be easier to get a replacement for the boss as opposed to the helicon stuff.  Any thoughts on this?

Also would you say that the Boss is easier to use than the helicon stuff? I don't like to mess around with a million buttons while I'm playing, especially since I'll be playing bass as well, and from everything that I've come across the Boss seems to be more user friendly.

Anyway I would appreciate your input on comparing these products. Thanks!

2011-05-20 06:16:26

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-05-21 04:14:52

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

Re: Boss VE 20 or TC helicon create and correct?

I do not have the VE 20, but I do have all the TCH stuff and you should check out their new VoiceTone Singles product line... true stompers... I have those as well and they are great , with a simple user interface.

Helicon does make  a better product, but I dont know if that is the best for your application.  Its hard to go wrong with the Helicon VoiceTone product line... the VTs are flat out the best pedals for singers anywhere in application, value, design and function.

#3 2011-05-21 06:21:17

bbottom
TMV Forum Member

Robert Lunte wrote:

I do not have the VE 20, but I do have all the TCH stuff and you should check out their new VoiceTone Singles product line... true stompers... I have those as well and they are great , with a simple user interface.

Helicon does make  a better product, but I dont know if that is the best for your application.  Its hard to go wrong with the Helicon VoiceTone product line... the VTs are flat out the best pedals for singers anywhere in application, value, design and function.

Have you had any problems with your helicon stuff? After browsing their forums it seems like they all share the same problems with one another and their customer service isn't the greatest

#4 2012-05-31 20:28:58

RGFG Band
TMV Forum Member

bbottom wrote:

I've been doing a lot of research and it seems that the effects that I am looking for in order to make my vocal performance more interesting can be found in the Helicon create and XT.
However i was just watching a few videos about the Boss and I am now pretty interested in that and learning a bit more about it.
I've been on Helicons forum and it seems like they have a lot of issue with quality control as well as customer service. Boss usually makes pretty good stuff and I'm sure if their is a problem it would be easier to get a replacement for the boss as opposed to the helicon stuff.  Any thoughts on this?

Also would you say that the Boss is easier to use than the helicon stuff? I don't like to mess around with a million buttons while I'm playing, especially since I'll be playing bass as well, and from everything that I've come across the Boss seems to be more user friendly.

Anyway I would appreciate your input on comparing these products. Thanks!

I just got a VE-20..... a simple but high quality unit that does it all......... RGFG

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer