TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2009-08-25 04:58:31

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

RODE M1

I had the RODE M1 sent to me and have been using it now for several months on the job... it is a killer mic.  Truly great.  Very durable, built like a tank, special anti-feedback technology and with enough gain pumped into it, its really live... I do recomend this mic, especially if you are a rocker... its made for the extreme environments.  You can check out RODE's profile page here at TMV... and we are running a contest now to win a new RODE M1... see "win free gear" on the main site.

2009-08-25 04:58:31

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-08-29 20:29:42

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Re: RODE M1

Robert,

DITTO !!!

You've covered it ALL.... Unfortunately, I'm unable to add anything to your assessment of this mic. I, too, highly recommend the Rode M-1 !

I've used it in extremely loud "environments", and have not noticed any feedback whatsoever.

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer