TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2009-01-12 07:29:00

SentezSpeedy
TMV Forum Member
problem with my tc helicon correct :(

hello..i have a problem with my helicon correct, it makes lots of feedback than my helicon create..When i sing loudly, it goes crazy and makes some robotic disstortion, and i can't rise the sound because of that disturbing feedback..but as for my tc helicon create, it doesn't make disstortion or feedback in the same levels in comparison with helicon correct...I bought my correct from eBay (240dolllars) and it came with a box and has serial numbers etc.. so it was new and original..but i'm not sure maybe there might be some wrong firmware..really i don't know.all i know is that noise is making me feel really sorry, i can't trust my pedal in concerts because it suddenly makes that disstortion when sing a bit loudly..it gets to normal in 10-20 seconds....what do u advise me to do? send that item to Turkey's Helicon Distributor (Compel Ltd.) and pay for its repair? Or how can i know if its really a bad firmware...and can they repair it for sure..? Thanks in advance..I hope i could explain my problem with my poor english..

edit : i use the microphone Ev767a.i think i said that before in my e-mail :) thanks a lot..i'm waiting for your help.i'll be grateful.

Last edited by SentezSpeedy (2009-01-12 07:32:37)

Music is key..its the way we're set free...from all..this world...is throwing at me..

2009-01-12 07:29:00

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-01-21 23:27:32

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Re: problem with my tc helicon correct :(

Sentez,

Regardless of whether you purchased your "Correct" new or otherwise, there IS a firmware problem with some units. My suggestion would be to contact T.C. 's Customer Support and provide the serial number along with a description of the problem. That's the only way you will find out if your Correct is defective.

I had no problems with mine, but checked anyway, to be on the safe side.

But be prepared to be put on a waiting list of at LEAST four days before receiving a response to your INQUIRY.

Hope this has helped....

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#3 2009-01-23 23:54:28

SentezSpeedy
TMV Forum Member

4 days wouldn't be a problem at all..i've been waiting for ages :)
i sent mails to TC Helicon support team but i couldn't have any replies..Next thing i will do is to call T.C's Turkey Distributor (Compel Ltd.) and tell them about my problem but i don't know if they can track my serial number..i'm not sure..at least i'll try, thanks for the support anyway ;)

Music is key..its the way we're set free...from all..this world...is throwing at me..

#4 2009-01-24 19:27:07

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Sentez,

First of all, You are most welcome !

I wish there was a way where I could pull up my correspondence to T. C. , when I was first told it would be four days. I wrote back, and while I don't want to get into the details of what I wrote (I'll leave that up to you to ponder), I immediately received a second response that they were EXPEDITING things to get my problem resolved ASAP. I sent my Create the same day, it was repaired immediately upon receipt, but the only other problem was it that it sat awaiting shipment for several days. But to get results, you must be PERSISTENT.

Also, kindly read my other post in this same topic regarding my "Double," and what I experienced with that issue. It will shed some light on what is taking place at T. C.
Don't get me wrong, I like the products, but it's a matter of service issues that need to be resolved there. But for that to change, it takes the customers to "put the heat on"...

Just trying my best to assist you....

Best of Luck with resolving your "issue".

Last edited by Nightprowler (2009-01-24 19:27:53)

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#5 2009-01-27 13:04:07

SentezSpeedy
TMV Forum Member

thank you very much ;)

#6 2009-03-24 17:55:29

seanozz
TMV Forum Member

i was pretty unhappy with customer service with my create.

i got it brand new and the same day it had locked up. nothing would work. i got a similar 4 day message and ended up NEVER hearing a thing from them.

luckily i was able to get the guy at a local guitar center to do an even swap.
i learned to buy local on their products so an exchange would be easier in the future if needed.

hopefully they will fix this issue with contacting them.
that should be just as easy as setting up to use the create/ correct.

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer