TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-10-08 21:24:26

initialize
TMV Forum Member
How to find a good vocal coach?

Hey guys,

I think I'm a decent singer, but I'd really like to get a vocal coach to perfect it.

How do I find a good, reputable coach?

I'm also in Colorado if that helps

2014-10-08 21:24:26

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-10 00:24:10

Jarom
TMV Forum Member
Re: How to find a good vocal coach?

"the proof is in the singing"-ken tamplin

Pick the coach that relates to the sound you want the most because that will be the sound their most likely familiar with. However, any good coach can help you because good technique is good technique. if you want to sing pop go with brett, if you want to sing rock go with, lunte, tamplin, vendera there all good, if you want to be classically trained there's most likely a coach in your area. remember any good coach can help you I would just recommend choosing one that fits your style

#3 2014-10-12 17:19:17

Owen Korzec
TMV Forum Member
Website

don't go with brett if you want to sing pop, go with brett if you want to burn a hole in your wallet and get nothing back!

while we're on that topic, avoid anyone who can't sing what they're teaching (brett) or teach how they're singing...or is just completely not your style. Seems obvious, but really, don't let their marketing or way with words or powerful image fool you, LISTEN to the DEMONSTRATIONS, EXPLANATIONS, and SINGING while you do you do your research. If they are all top quality you've found a great coach, if not, you haven't.

#4 2014-10-21 01:08:06

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

initialize,

Above is some good advise... but for one point... the way a voice coach sounds when they sing, does not mean that is absolutely the way you are going to sound... voices are like finger prints.. .the same techniques can produce very different results for different people, so that statement is not really accurate.

Go with someone that can not only offer you good techniques, but also offers you training content that shows you how to practice.. !  How to train... !  Not just a bunch of files dumped into folders with no "how to"... also, coaches or schools that have taken the time to write a book, not just make videos. Video production is easy... books require research and a much deeper understanding of who you are, what your teaching and how to teach it. Teachers that write books, have put more work and higher quality of understanding about what they are doing and teaching then those that just take the easy way out and only do videos.

Find someone that demonstrates their own workouts and sings from time to time.

Click the links below to learn more about my product, "The Four Pillars of Singing".. it is one such product and I can help you for sure.

#5 2014-11-25 21:16:19

Plebyson1
TMV Forum Member

hi i found this website that could really help you

http://dcc05lm-gk3kuz24qp6djjjycf.hop.clickbank.net/

this may look fake but it works and just have a look

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer