TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-11-23 04:33:27

analog
TMV Forum Member

Never Been to Spain/Three Dog Night

Just got back from Spain(my second time over there...man I love that country) and this was one of my favorite songs as a kid. I've sang this live many times and it's definitely in my "wheelhouse," but this is my first time recording it.

Any feedback appreciated!

https://app.box.com/s/f8lvywqobrx3bjpzc6nq

2014-11-23 04:33:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-11-23 13:24:23

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Re: Never Been to Spain/Three Dog Night

Way cool. What I wonder is where you found the ladies to sing back-up and harmony for you. JK. Really good stuff.

This is song reminds me of my friend, Lee. He was born in Oklahoma, raised in Great Britain, worked in the belgian fishing fleet, then served in the US Navy as a SEAL in Viet Nam. Lived in California for a while, then Louisiana then, finally, Texas.

Last edited by ronws (2014-11-23 13:30:25)

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#3 2014-11-23 21:02:13

Marcus
TMV Forum Member

Damn! This was some awesome singing! Real pro stuff. I seriously dig your voice. Nice low range, awesome belt and very much a "one voice" feeling. You got this raw power going on. Post some more dude!

#4 2014-11-23 21:41:52

MDEW
TMV Forum Member

Sounds good.  :)

"Knock me down, It's all in vain. I'll get right back on my feet again."  Pat Benatar

#5 2014-11-24 07:27:00

analog
TMV Forum Member

Ron,

thanks man....you can pick up some pretty decent back-up singers on Itunes these days :D And my wife is a fiery red dirt girl for whatever that's worth.

Marcus,

thanks a lot. That's a huge compliment! I've been getting back to my roots lately and am enjoying it immensely. I can't sing Journey for shit, but this kind of stuff is in my blood. I'll definitely post more when I get the chance.

MDEW,

Thank you :)

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer