TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-10-16 03:30:50

Jarom
TMV Forum Member
Who is your favorite vocal coach/method?

I rely like a mixture of Ken Tamplin and Robert Lunte

2014-10-16 03:30:50

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-16 07:43:12

Khassera
TMV Forum Member
Re: Who is your favorite vocal coach/method?

I don't play favourites with my friends.

"'Means are many' said the hag as she wiped the table with a cat."

#3 2014-10-17 18:45:51

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Robert and I have been discussing various ways to improve the forum for all of us. BOTH coaches and members. Robert and I have been constantly busting our butts for YEARS to make improvements. Yes, mostly Robert, but myself as well as I'm totally committed to the success of this forum !

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#4 2014-10-18 12:07:17

benny82
TMV Forum Member

Seemed kind of strange to me at first, too, that those names are edited. But the hint that Adolph/Robert gave leads me to think that those terms will be replaced by something different soon, maybe a link or something like that. And maybe those teachers will get notified if someone mentions them on the forum?

I'm not sure, but this forum has always been open to teachers and students of various programs, which is one of the major reason why in my opinion its the best singer's forum on the net. So it would be a big surprise if it was really about "censoring".

Last edited by benny82 (2014-10-18 12:09:17)

#5 2014-10-18 18:31:05

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

benny82 wrote:

Seemed kind of strange to me at first, too, that those names are edited. But the hint that Adolph/Robert gave leads me to think that those terms will be replaced by something different soon, maybe a link or something like that. And maybe those teachers will get notified if someone mentions them on the forum?

I'm not sure, but this forum has always been open to teachers and students of various programs, which is one of the major reason why in my opinion its the best singer's forum on the net. So it would be a big surprise if it was really about "censoring".

Thank you benny...

Yes, you're somewhat correct. Let me just say that the enhancements will benefit the members as well as the coaches !!!

And a special thanks for your compliment !!! >> "...the major reason why in my opinion its the best singer's forum on the net"

Regards,
Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#6 2014-10-20 01:56:27

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

Yes Benny has the right idea and maturity to understand what is going on... other people simply do not. If they continue to hem and haw about it, they can leave or will be helped out and I won't think twice about it. As others have repeatedly pointed out, no other voice coach allows the discussion of their colleagues programs more then I do, and certainly not more then I have in the past.

I am working my ass off and have been for years to make this forum nice for all of you guys and Im about to spend more money and time making it even better... so again, just show some patience please.

BTW... most other programs don't offer a book.... why is that?  Could it be because a book takes time and research are very hard work to create... videos are easy and are not hard to make. My program, 'The Four Pillars of Singing" offers a 467 page book and detailed training routines for 64 different workouts... with "The Four Pillars of Singing", you dot just get the content and ideas... now you will learn HOW TO PRACTICE and train the content.  It is a "P-90x" for singers.... This isn't found in any other programs... and all the main points that have merit in the other popular programs have been captured and worked into "The Four Pillars of Singing"... I purposely made it that way so my clients always get the best of everything that is out there in one system.

And Ill leave you with this... I have never s h i t talked my colleagues on YouTube. I have never put other programs down unprofessionally just so I could get a sale and I always respond to my clients and provide world-class customer service... I can't tell you how many hours I spent responding to Owen's questions when he was working with me... do you really think others are going to do that for you?

Click the link below regarding my reviews... these are real... a lot of that refers to customer service. I don't just take the money and disappear. As far as Phil is concerned, I find him to be a thoughtful guy and a good coach.

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer