TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-10-10 18:51:48

Jarom
TMV Forum Member
Jamie vendera singing

I am currently focusing most of my time on Robert luntes techniques but have a great respect for jaime and many other coaches, but unlike Robert, ken and all the greats, I cant find many videos of jamie singing other than a few that dont really get me exited. anyone have an album or something from his?

2014-10-10 18:51:48

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-11 11:24:37

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Re: Jamie vendera singing

I like Vendera, too. He has such a nice demeanor. Quite physical and elemental in his approach.

Last edited by ronws (2014-10-12 00:48:31)

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#3 2014-10-12 00:08:48

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

ronws wrote:

I like Vendera, too. He has such a nice demeanor. Quite physical and elemental in his approach. And I have never heard him sing professionally, anywhere. No released pro recordings, whether phonograph, cd, digital. Nothing on youtube other than his stunt on "Mythbusters" breaking some glass.

There are a few other singing coaches with prior pro careers but I hesitate to mention their names because I doubt they have paid the fee to allow their name to ever be mentioned in a post, even in passing.

Ron, please be patient and don't just bust my chops... Im working on some solutions that will solve the problem your concerned about and others and myself... trust me... that I know what Im doing and things will be fine.

Now then... regarding singing... Im actually doing a lot of production work right now... will be releasing several new tunes and/or recordings with good mix, etc... of me singing... This just came in today, I think its probably the final mix.. some of you guys have heard this, but it is a new mix...

BEHIND DIVERTED EYES:
https://thevocaliststudio.box.com/s/4df … qlz4mvbqpv

The faceless call, into the night, then fall back into a tragedy.
You fall, pick yourself up, brush off the filth and sting that fills your memory.

Nameless Prevail
The Truth Unveiled
Behind fear that hides diverted eyes

To end the tale, I rose, I leaned back and I fell
Through a gateway that leads, to a garden...

Wings unfurled
A pillar that stands beside me
But one good call
Can break my fall from insanity

Nameless Prevail
The Truth Unveiled

Through a gateway there stands a garden...

No longer trapped, in an crowded cage
No rhyme, No reason, No empty page
I release my will to dive, out from the stage!
I stand forlorn with life to bare
To join the brave, my soul to share
My chance to shout it out, in primal rage!

Nameless Prevail
The Truth Unveiled

Through a gateway I stand, in a garden…
… alone naked and frail.

#4 2014-10-12 00:48:12

ronws
TMV Forum Member

I will edit my post.

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#5 2014-10-12 00:58:37

Robert Lunte
Website

Ron, its fine... don't worry about it... just know that cool things are coming!!!  Really... you'll be surprised...

#6 2014-10-12 17:14:20

Owen Korzec
TMV Forum Member
Website

I know someone who trained with Jaime for quite a while and never heard him sing more than a few phrases. It's a shame that he seems to have more passion for shattering wine glasses...

As stated previously he seems to be an okay teacher, the lack of singing must just be a weird quirk of his I guess, but I will say this - when you're studying one on one with a teacher and they won't teach through demonstration as well, it takes out a very important learning angle.

#7 2014-10-12 17:36:55

Robert Lunte
Website

Good point Owen. I have known Jaime for years... I can say, he is the nicest guy and I think we all agree, a very good teacher. I maintain, you do NOT have to sing to be a good voice teacher. However, if you do... and also demonstrate, it gives you more insights and also helps you to teach your students more... and it adds some credibility and leadership to your overall presentation. Singing teachers is what we prefer, FOR SURE!... but If they don't sing, then there are other attributes that make up the merit.  I share in mystery, I don't understand why Jaime doesn't sing more often... it does take practice to get your chops up and being a coach at this level is really time demanding.

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer