TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-01-19 12:55:55

SAImuffin
TMV Forum Member
Looking for a male duet-partner for Disney covers!

Hello everyone,

I want to record a Disney cover-album for my mum's birthday (which is on April 1st). I would like to cover "See the Light" from Tangled and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from the Lion King. It would be cool if there are some German speaking vocalists here who would sing the German version with me, but the English version would be fine as well! If you're interested, it'd be great if you could write me a PM. <3

Thanks in advance! <3

~ Sai

2014-01-19 12:55:55

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-02-17 10:48:08

guitargeorge
TMV Forum Member

Re: Looking for a male duet-partner for Disney covers!

I sent you an email

George can often be found playing electric stringy things, and singing... and then this happens

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer