TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2013-06-27 05:32:16

Audiofan
TMV Forum Member
Quick Vocal Warm Up

Hello fellow singers!  We have started a short two parter about how to quickly warm up your vocals.

Here is the first one: The 10 minute warm up

If you have your own tips to add feel free!

2013-06-27 05:32:16

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-07-10 10:52:16

Audiofan
TMV Forum Member
Re: Quick Vocal Warm Up

@ Phil.  I hear what you are saying.  Ideally if there is more time that's better, without of course over exerting yourself.  But sometimes, 10 minutes is all you have....

anyway here is part 2 of our vocal warmup : http://en.audiofanzine.com/getting-star … rm-up.html

#3 2013-07-11 00:48:09

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Re: Quick Vocal Warm Up

Ronnie James Dio, as per Ron Keel, fellow singer and friend and touring partner, didn't believe in warming up a lot. "There's only so much mileage in the voice in one day."

The one thing that I think should be remembered is that it is NOT how long you warm-up or how many scales you do, it is how you do them that counts.

So, use the method of Enrico Caruso. Intense focus on what you are doing in practice. Doesn't matter if it's just a breathing exercise. Or even a scale in the easy part of your range. Focus.

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer