TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2009-10-18 15:50:18

luizfer
TMV Forum Member
Voicelive 1 presets

Hello everybody!

I'm new here. I'm from Medellin, a beautyful city in Colombia, South America. I have bought recently a VoiceLive 1, and I want to start using it as soon as posible. I play guitar in a fronted female band, and I want to control the VL for her because I think she will do a better performance if she don't push buttons on the floor (you know what I mean).

I'm going to start with this VL1, and maybe in the future I will upgrade to VL2 (if I get the money, ha, ha). Here in Colombia it's not common to sing with these devices, so I'm very excited. I never have seen any in a store. They would be very expensives, that's why I bought it used, in Ebay.

Now it's time to start searching for presets, manuals, tutorials, etc. It's going to take some time, but I'm sure this unit is going to make my female singer shine!

I have found this post in a Voicelive forum:

http://www.takeforum.com/tcheliconvoice … iconvoicel

It's a very old post, maybe that's why I can't find the Pro Voice Instructors patches they are talking about anywhere. Somebody has these patches?

Thanks a lot, and greetings from Colombia!

2009-10-18 15:50:18

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-10-19 00:21:06

Joey @ TC Helicon
TMV Forum Member
Re: Voicelive 1 presets

Hiya,

I'll try and track them down for you. It was posted a very long time ago, but I'll do my best to find them!

Just incase you weren't aware, you can downlod some VoiceLive 1 presets here from our website - scroll down to DOWNLOADS:-

http://www.tc-helicon.com/voicelivesupport.asp

Hopefully the one's you are looking for are here!

Let me know how you get on :).

Best wishes,

Joey

#3 2009-10-19 01:31:57

luizfer
TMV Forum Member

Wow Joey! I'm very impressed about your support, here and in your Facebook page. Fast response, very friendly attitude, great help. THANKS A LOT!

I have already downloaded the presets from the TC Helicon site. I'm going to try them next weekend with my female vocalist. Anyway, if you find the others presets they would be very helpfull, so let me know please.

Thanks again. Now you have a #1 fan of Voicelive in Colombia!

#4 2009-10-19 04:59:51

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

Here you go folks:

https://www.box.net/shared/m2oyy7xktr

I created an initiative to provide these presets when i was the Director of the Voice Council.

#5 2009-10-19 09:51:37

Joey @ TC Helicon
TMV Forum Member

No worries luizfer :).

Thanks Robert, fantastic! Really appreciate your help on this :).

Best wishes,

Joey

#6 2009-10-19 19:45:01

luizfer
TMV Forum Member

Amazing! Thanks a lot Robert for your great help!

Great presets. I'm going to try them this weekend with my female vocalist. I have found the others presets in the other Voicelive forum (an user has discovered them in your web site and sent me a message).

Again, thanks a lot guys (Joey and Robert) for your great cooperation. I appreciate it very much (and I mean it).

Sincerely,
Colombia's Voicelive fan #1

:D

Last edited by luizfer (2009-10-20 01:40:15)

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer