TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2012-05-05 19:47:56

saracarpediem
TMV Forum Member
Do you need a vocalist??

Hi my name is Sara, I am originally from England but now live in CA
I am on here to see if anyone are in need of a vocalist for some online collaborating.
I do not want any form of payment I would like to get involved and gain more experience and for you to just mention my name for vocals. That is all :)

I am 27 and have been singing since the age of 8. I sing all genres and but with my voice I am more comfortable with mellow and alternative and acoustic.
I majored in music and vocals and have recording and gigging experience.

If you would like to hear samples please feel free to contact me

Thank you for taking the time to read this

2012-05-05 19:47:56

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-05-05 20:41:05

GijsSongs
TMV Forum Member
Re: Do you need a vocalist??

Hi Sara,

I'm always looking for vocalists. I made a thread where I explain what I do and look for.

It's here: http://themodernvocalist.punbb-hosting. … hp?id=4129

#3 2012-05-24 12:37:59

deemac
TMV Forum Member

hi Sara,

i am deemac iam a dance/house music producer am currently working on numerous projects that need vocal if you dnt mind i can send you some of the track and you cn jst listen and let me knw if you might be interested in singing over one of them, please reply to my email which is intactsoul@yahoo.com

#4 2012-09-16 21:17:54

Dysus
TMV Forum Member

Hi,

We are a young collective of producers and we're working ona Progressive/house track. We're looking for a vocalist so if you're interested please send an e-mail to dysusproducer@gmail.com and we'll send you the track :)

#5 2012-10-22 09:48:16

monnotorium
TMV Forum Member

Hi, I have just created a thread about doing a collab, you can listen to some of my arrangements as well as read through a very interesting thread about copyright... well I find it interesting, on the first post there are examples of my songs and email + Skype, if you by any chance like them I'd love to get in contact, I can drift away from my main style if needed be, I tend to get along really well with "brits" for some reason, I even have a business with one of them :D

http://themodernvocalist.punbb-hosting. … .php?id=34

-Alan

#6 2013-04-04 10:22:13

jeuneespoire
TMV Forum Member

I'm looking to collaborate with a vocalist on this track. Take a listen (link below) and if it sounds like you email me on:

jeuneespoire@hotmail.co.uk

Please do not PM me on here as I never log into this.

Thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/matthewlamingmus … n-progress

Last edited by jeuneespoire (2013-04-04 10:22:38)

#7 2014-07-14 10:33:11

musicmagic
TMV Forum Member

Please see my latest post regarding seeking a vocalist.

I'd like you to contact me: muzicmajic@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you with a sample.  Thanks.

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer