TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2012-05-04 20:16:02

Keith
TMV Forum Member
Website

I won the M2!

I won the M2! Soon as I can talk again I'll plug it in and see what it can do! I can't wait!

2012-05-04 20:16:02

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-05-04 23:26:25

Quincy
TMV Forum Member
Re: I won the M2!

Awesome! If you ever saw the comedy "Let it Ride", with Richard Dreyfus, you should seek out another contest.

Btw, the was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen... even after the 4th time last week!

But congratulations!!

#3 2012-05-05 00:09:43

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Just not fair! I have entered these contests several times and never win. Must be the luck of the Irish! (I am part Irish, among other things.)

Good for you, Keith. Look forward to hearing what you can do with it.

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#4 2012-05-12 23:05:49

stew503
TMV Forum Member

lol, certainly not love of the english. 

I have entered likely as many times too.  Not won yet either.

Actually, would love to have an M2, want to give one a try (So Rode - if you're listening).  Some of the reviews seem to have a nice depth to the mic, rather than some of the brighter mic's out there (and with what I see, the M2 fill this void).

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer