TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2009-05-31 12:45:17

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

VoiceLive2

Ok folks... TC-Helicon has graciously sent me the new VoiceLive2. I will begin to work on it this weekend and through out next week. However, out of the box I would like to point out:

1. Its smaller and much lighter then the VoiceLive1. GREAT.

2. It has a nifty built in handle for easy carry. GREAT.

3. It has XLR outputs. GREAT.

It looks real sexy... Ill be back with more... but for now, I think we have the makings of a winner her folks.

2009-05-31 12:45:17

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-06-08 23:46:15

Vicious Peace of Mind
TMV Forum Member

Re: VoiceLive2

HOw'z it goin with the VL2?   Geez..  can't wait to get mine, keep on obsessing searching for new footage.

"Best of luck to all struggling musicians that know the true glimmer of provocation."

"...it takes skill to be lucky."

~SVE

#3 2009-06-09 11:30:52

Robert Lunte
Website

Ill tell you in about 4 weeks and will produce a video for the world to see...

#4 2009-06-26 21:51:08

seanozz
TMV Forum Member

so fill us in!!

#5 2009-06-30 00:44:49

Seventh Fear
TMV Forum Member

T.C.H are cool but I bought a Digitech Vocalist live 2 and we use it in my covers band to enhance the backing vocals and I do have to say it sounds better than the TCH rack version I had, the TCH sounded like a processor and not human but the digitech sounds so human we get people praising us on the backing vocals (we do tell them we have some help ;)  )

ciao for now :D

#6 2009-09-08 00:08:35

Robert Lunte
Website

Hey TMV forum users... here is a new video on the TC-Helicon VoiceLive II, enjoy:

#7 2009-09-08 00:08:55

Robert Lunte
Website

seanozz wrote:

so fill us in!!

#8 2011-03-09 08:35:00

jhon12
TMV Forum Member

I'm so excited about this class. Nice to meet you classmate! I dislike snarky sites, but this sassy blog has given me a lot of inspiration and highly recommend it :

#9 2012-01-18 20:48:49

Solo Guy
TMV Forum Member

Hi

I just joined and am following up with posts of interest.  Since it seems you're famiiliar with both Halicon and Digitech, I was wondering if you have any thoughts on my inquirry below (might be posted in a different forum, still trying to find my way around).   

I have a Zoom R16 digital recorder/mixer which I use to create backtracks consisting of a typical band instruments (keys, guitar, bass, drums) and vocal harmony parts. Recently (still in the returnable period) I purchased a Digitech Live 3 Harmonizer (DL3) which is a terrific pedal. It was easy to figure out and harmonizes intelligently with chords played  through it on guitar.

When performing live, the sound quality of the DL3 has a touch of a nasel-robotic sound but is acceptable particuarly if there's other stuff going on musicall. The problem I am running into is that when I record a harmonized DL3 track on the R16 (which is why I purchaed the DL3), the nasel robotic sound is accentuated regardless of what settings I use.

Here are my questions:
1. Any advice on being able to make this work: Recording from the DL3 (or a a Halicom harmonizer) onto a single R16 track
2. would the problem be eliminated with a Zoom 1608 or similar unit?
3. Does the Zoom 1608 treat harmonizing in parts with the same elegance as the DL3?

Additional helpful pieces of info: When creating the backtracks, the only software I use is Cakewalk Sonor for converting from WAV to mp3 and for basic file editing. For me, making the backtracks using software is a direction I am not exploring at this time.

Thanks for the read.

Solo Guy

#10 2012-01-30 12:57:53

john_rambo
TMV Forum Member

i love to read this article i like it so much
I really like you Ron! Too bad you're not living in Sweden, we could drink beer and talk about music, haircuts and everything

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer