TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2011-10-15 09:28:04

HairyXChest
TMV Forum Member
BOSS VE-20 Tweaking and Tips

Hi to all,

My first post here, happy to join this community. There's many post about the VE 20 but not specially dedicated to tweak and tips.

Why this discussion ?
Because depending of the live show, rehearsal condition i've experience some problem of rendering whith the Boss pedal.
Sometimes all this perfect, few times have some problem... When we play on our PA there's no problem cause it's tweaked to play on, but when there's big PA whith sound engineer the problem begins (crappy sound, too much med...), Have you experienced this kind of problem...? is there tips to fix it?

It's could be great to centralized here few (many) tips to tweak the VE and why not some of our user preset

Thanks for your future replies

2011-10-15 09:28:04

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-11-25 16:32:39

basil
TMV Forum Member

Re: BOSS VE-20 Tweaking and Tips

Cool Idea :)      Maybe others will chime in with thier settings
Just to let you know I've run into the same problems with big PA's and sound engineers, most just want to control basic vocal fx from the rack gear by the mixer and you never get the sound/fx to match what you're trying to recreate :(

#3 2012-05-31 20:08:07

RGFG Band
TMV Forum Member

HairyXChest wrote:

Hi to all,

My first post here, happy to join this community. There's many post about the VE 20 but not specially dedicated to tweak and tips.

Why this discussion ?
Because depending of the live show, rehearsal condition i've experience some problem of rendering whith the Boss pedal.
Sometimes all this perfect, few times have some problem... When we play on our PA there's no problem cause it's tweaked to play on, but when there's big PA whith sound engineer the problem begins (crappy sound, too much med...), Have you experienced this kind of problem...? is there tips to fix it?

It's could be great to centralized here few (many) tips to tweak the VE and why not some of our user preset

Thanks for your future replies

tell the sound man to set your mic flat and do your own EQ on the VE-20

#4 2013-06-13 18:29:14

r1kirby
TMV Forum Member

Let me throw an interesting thought here. I have purchased the Boss VE-20 Vocal Processor. So far I am happy with it. A problems as I see it is....I do a single act with most of my stuff in D C A G. I am constantly having to change the key to the harmonies that I want. It would be cool if you could set it in a range that you would not have to change it every time. If I were to use the user positions I would soon run out of positions. Other than that it's a good little unit.....

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer