TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2011-04-15 10:13:01

nightfly68
TMV Forum Member

Someone tested MP-75 microphone?

I'm really happy with my Electro Voice Nd/a 767, but as a VL2 user I'm attracted by the possibility to have some control and shortcut directly on the mic.

Someone had the chance to test the nw TC-H mic and to compare it with other ones better known?

2011-04-15 10:13:01

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-04-15 10:52:58

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

Re: Someone tested MP-75 microphone?

Yes, Im testing it now, they sent me 5 of them.  I had my first 17 hours on it last weekend and in about 1 hour Ill get up and go use it again for another 17 in my studio, hard core usage. Like virtually all products from tc-helicon, its great. It has great ergonomics (feels good in the hand) and sound bad-ass. More boomy then an SM-58.

It is also a little bit heavy in the hand. That point is not necessarily good or bad, just an observation, kind of heavy.  If you like the boomy proximity of the EV 767, you'll like the MP-75, although , not as boomy as the 767.

I too am a huge fan of the EV 767. I would say the MP-75 is not quite as nice as the EV-767, but close. It definately is in my top 5 mic choices.

Having the remote control to the voicetone pedal stompers is mega cool too, but I have not tried this feature yet, although they also sent me all the new pedals as well... I will begin to use them soon.

We will be giving away MP-75s and the new VoiceTone stomper pedals this year in four seperate campaigns/contests via our "win new vocal gear" contests on the main site, so be sure to watch the newsletters for details.

#3 2011-04-15 11:03:40

nightfly68
TMV Forum Member

Re: Someone tested MP-75 microphone?

I'll partecipate.. sure.. as other contests...

but.. it's hard to win.... :D

thank you for the reccomendetion.. could be a mic to have.
if I'll not win one of them.. I will have to put hand on my pocket...:rolleyes:

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer