TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2009-03-24 18:01:42

seanozz
TMV Forum Member
Correct questions?

with the auto correct built in turned to 12 oclock i know it is suppse to adjust the pitch correct slightly.

my question is.  with it turned all the way up will it give a similar effect as autotune's plug in (t-pain)  or how voicelive 2 has a t-pain effect built in as well as autocorrect.

trying to decide wether to save for the big daddy voicelive 2  and sel my create and skip correct or just go with correct.

from my understanding, voicelive 2 does everything create and correct does and more.

is theer any lose of effects or options by going voicelive 2 ?

2009-03-24 18:01:42

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-06-19 14:05:25

Joey @ TC Helicon
TMV Forum Member
Re: Correct questions?

Hi there,

VoiveTone Correct is really for general and subtle pitch correction usage and not for creating "hard tune" effects (t-pain).

You lose absolutely nothing (and infact gain alot like harmonies, more effects etc) by moving up to VoiceLive 2.

If you were specifically after the t-pain effect, you may want to have a look at our soon to be released VoiceTone Synth:-

www.tc-helicon.com/voicetonesynth.asp

Best wishes,

Joey @ TC Helicon

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer