TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-12-02 02:39:22

James Lugo
TMV Forum Member

Looking for some instantly downloadable vocal workouts.

Hey guys, I am looking for some new things to work on for myself. Looking for some cool online audio clips of vocalizes and exercises. Something I can buy and download on the spot.

James

http://www.VocalAsylum.com
http://www.SSLMixingOnline.com
Skype voice lessons available. Skype: jameslugo
Clients Include: American Idol, Glee, The Smashing Pumpkins, 311, A Fine Frenzy, The Veronica's

2014-12-02 02:39:22

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-12-02 02:49:42

Jens
TMV Forum Member

Re: Looking for some instantly downloadable vocal workouts.

Hmm is there's something specific sounds your aiming for that you wanna learn? I mean your already an insanely complete vocalist and i find it hard to think of anything specific that would just not be a brushup or a diffrent take on what you already can do. :)

#3 2014-12-02 02:58:49

James Lugo
TMV Forum Member

I haven't been into singing in a while but I am back in the saddle so to speak and have a new band The Rebel Yells that is about to roll out, it's a cover band. So I will be sing 50 songs a night, everything from New Wave to Disco to Punk and Hair Metal. I just spent 6 weeks in bed with pneumonia and have had a serious life wake up call. Been eating and almost exclusive plant base diet and juicing and have lost 25lbs. So my whole outlook is fresh and new, very exciting. So I want try new singing thangs in my life too. Even though most of this stuff is all the same to one degree or another, something with another persons flare might spark something new for me.

James

Clients Include: American Idol, Glee, The Smashing Pumpkins, 311, A Fine Frenzy, The Veronica's

#4 2014-12-06 08:40:53

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

James, send me a private email, I'll set you up... I got 64 recorded, solo piano workouts... in different keys and speeds available to choose from...

#5 2014-12-10 21:20:45

JohnnyL
TMV Forum Member

James Lugo wrote:

Hey guys, I am looking for some new things to work on for myself. Looking for some cool online audio clips of vocalizes and exercises. Something I can buy and download on the spot.

James

Funny... I'm actually practicing with your Vocal Insanity book vocal exercises. I do it while driving... first time I tried them I thought I'd never get through them without long breaks but now I work on them very easily and improvise different vowels and consonants. Only issue that they are very low volume, on my computer at home and even worse from my phone... so I need to thing softly with them.

But really - you should try out to your own stuff. It's great! :)

#6 2014-12-10 22:19:56

Steven Fraser
Charter Member of TMV Voice Council

James Lugo wrote:

James

Hi, James!

I have not formally documented them yet, but I have experimented with exercises that combine specific vowels and notes so that the Formant alignments with harmonics happen automatically, and that can be practiced first for accuracy, and then for speed.  The end result is what I might call The 'resonant roulade'.

If you are interested, send me a note, and I'll explain the idea further privately.

Best Regards,

Steven Fraser

#7 2014-12-11 04:16:58

James Lugo
TMV Forum Member

JohnnyL wrote:

James Lugo wrote:

James

Funny... I'm actually practicing with your Vocal Insanity book vocal exercises. I do it while driving... first time I tried them I thought I'd never get through them without long breaks but now I work on them very easily and improvise different vowels and consonants. Only issue that they are very low volume, on my computer at home and even worse from my phone... so I need to thing softly with them.

But really - you should try out to your own stuff. It's great! :)

It's good to hear you are making gains, that's what it's about. That's weird about the volume they were mildly mastered and should be loud. If you want send them to me and I will turn them up and send them back to you.
James@jameslugo.com

Steve I will message you. Thanks.

#8 2014-12-11 11:57:26

JohnnyL
TMV Forum Member

Thanks. :)

They are big though. I'm trying to send through Google Drive.

#9 2014-12-12 01:46:28

James Lugo
TMV Forum Member

JohnnyL wrote:

Thanks. :)

They are big though. I'm trying to send through Google Drive.

I got'em and remastered them. Sent them back to you earlier today via wetranfer.

#10 2014-12-12 11:35:33

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

James Lugo wrote:

James

Besides Witch's Cackle, what on earth does one need? :D

"'Means are many' said the hag as she wiped the table with a cat."

#11 2014-12-12 12:15:39

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Khassera wrote:

James Lugo wrote:

James

Besides Witch's Cackle, what on earth does one need? :D

"Whole lotta love"

hey, you asked ....

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer