TMV Partners

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO HERE: www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

ATTENTION TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS! YOU NEED TO GO LOGIN AND/OR REGISTER AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED TMV WORLD FORUM SYSTEM.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GO TO THE NEW FORUM. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW FORUM, LOGIN OR REGISTER AND THEN CLICK ON "GETTING STARTED". ALL OF THE POSTS AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN MIGRATED OVER AND EXISTING MEMBERS WILL BE LINKED BACK TO ALL THEIR POSTS IN THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER YOU LOGIN.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

IF YOU ARE A NEW VISITOR THAT JUST JOINED US, YOU ARE INVITED TO COME OVER TO OUR NEW FORUM SYSTEM. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO THERE AND REGISTER.

www.TheModernVocalistWorld.com

Adverts

#1 2014-10-11 19:19:53

David_kylie
TMV Forum Member
four pillars of singing

I decided to buy the Pillars..but since im selfsustaining student money is a relative issue so i wanna be sure in what im buying.

A little backstory. 2 weeks ago my high note was E4 and by just watching Luntes free vids on youtube i am able to hit A4.
Now im certain his program works but i would like to know how far can it take me. Its not only range that i want but ofc its kinda main thing. Breathing stamina performance less fatigue is all stuff im out to get... so will Four pillars of singing coupuled with few skype lessons with Robert be enough to transform my voice. Or do you guys reccomend any other programe... just note that i think SLS is complete bull and i hate their methodology...

I am aware the question s kinda dull but to sumarrise in a simple question "If i buy pillars will i be missing anything that other programes will give me?"

Thanks!

2014-10-11 19:19:53

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-11 20:00:51

Clint Torres
TMV Forum Member
Re: four pillars of singing

David_kylie wrote:

I decided to buy the Pillars..but since im selfsustaining student money is a relative issue so i wanna be sure in what im buying.

A little backstory. 2 weeks ago my high note was E4 and by just watching Luntes free vids on youtube i am able to hit A4.
Now im certain his program works but i would like to know how far can it take me. Its not only range that i want but ofc its kinda main thing. Breathing stamina performance less fatigue is all stuff im out to get... so will Four pillars of singing coupuled with few skype lessons with Robert be enough to transform my voice. Or do you guys reccomend any other programe... just note that i think SLS is complete bull and i hate their methodology...

I am aware the question s kinda dull but to sumarrise in a simple question "If i buy pillars will i be missing anything that other programes will give me?"

Thanks!

Hi, let me preface this by saying I have no first hand knowledge of Pillars and never used it. I am a little familiar with the more public things of the system seen on this forum and youtube but that's about it.
It seems like a good program. But I am only commenting here based on what you wrote in your post.  The sentence I have in bold is an interesting one. You say you're certain it works. Well, in that case that answers the second half of the question. "how far will it take me."   if it works then the next part is up to you. How far will you take IT?  How much you put into it is how much you'll get out (of a good program).

Stamina and less fatigue, I think are issues of technique. More efficient technique will lessen fatigue. Breathing is basics and I'm sure Robert will iron that out first thing. Otherwise none of the rest will work.
There is no magic pill only hard work no matter how good the program. It's all you man! ;)

The map can point you in the right direction but it's you who have to walk there.

#3 2014-10-11 20:08:33

David_kylie
TMV Forum Member

yea i am aware of that but that last questio  is i want an answer too... is there any other program out there that in your opinion is more worth then Roberts.. if the answer is yes then ill consider other one...if the answer is maybe or barely or no...then i wont have a doubt in my mind and ill just go ahead and start working with Robert.... also my dedication is really not an issue at hand cuz just like im playing guitar with huge dedication after 7 years ill do the same with my voice which i grew to like alot more. Singing by far surpassed my love of guitar which is quite immense

#4 2014-10-11 23:36:12

ronws
TMV Forum Member

David_kylie wrote:

yea i am aware of that but that last questio  is i want an answer too... is there any other program out there that in your opinion is more worth then Roberts.. if the answer is yes then ill consider other one...if the answer is maybe or barely or no...then i wont have a doubt in my mind and ill just go ahead and start working with Robert.... also my dedication is really not an issue at hand cuz just like im playing guitar with huge dedication after 7 years ill do the same with my voice which i grew to like alot more. Singing by far surpassed my love of guitar which is quite immense

First off, yes, you will improve in stamina and clarity of tone with 4 Pillars. Is the grass greener on the other side? No, just different words and mental approaches. That being said, you are in the forum owned by the publisher of 4 Pillars. And you are you asking if another system is better than Robert's in Robert's own forum?

Are there other good systems? Yes. Can you make some progress with them? Probably.

But really, you need the system that speaks best to you. And if 4 Pillars is it, then choose it and don't worry about the others and don't make your choice of training system based on popularity or necessarily others' personal opinion. For example, we have had a number of members who follow other methods, ones I have never studied and have not cared to study. And are a fine programs and others have done wonderous things with those. And I am just not into it.

Choose 4 Pillars because it works for you, not because it's popular, even if it is. Do it because it works.

As far as worth per dollar spent, you will not find more bang for the buck than 4 Pillars. With a price comparable to or less than other systems, he provides a gargantuan amount of content. And, for your one time purchase price, you get the whole canole. Other systems charge piece-meal and you have to buy more than one stage to get the whole thing.

And every student I have known who has done 4 Pillars is great. And, of course, that also says something about the student.

I get no compensation or special treatment or mojo for recommending or supporting 4 Pillars. I stink at forum politics. I am most easily misunderstood and there are days when I have offended everyone because I woke up and took another breath.

But I also know Robert is generous to a fault, lives and breathes singing, figuratively and literally. And if you need to contact him, remember that he lives in the Pacific Northwest, so, you want to be mindful of time zones (PCT - pacific coast time.)

"When the daylight is rising up in my eyes ..." - Klaus Meine

#5 2014-10-12 06:12:53

David_kylie
TMV Forum Member

Thanks all. Ill go ahead and start working with pillars. And im sry if i offended anyone its just that my money spending power is limited and  i dont want to make a mistake. Like i said I think Robert is awesome and im very happy to work with pillars

#6 2014-10-12 14:17:04

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

David_kylie wrote:

just note that i think SLS is complete bull and i hate their methodology...

How long did you try SLS for 'til you noticed it's complete bull?

"'Means are many' said the hag as she wiped the table with a cat."

#7 2014-10-12 22:28:28

David_kylie
TMV Forum Member

Khassera wrote:

David_kylie wrote:

Enough to know that besides the basics of singing everything else seems to follow the simplified aproach to singing with emphasis on getting high the easiest way possible sacrificing your power and pressence...i would really want to see Brett Manning sing Children of the Damned....im sure he would nail it since he without a doubt is a world class voice... but i bet he would sound a bit weak and unconvincing...whereas with bel canto aproach (modern belcanto interpretation) you would achieve a voice suitable for everythng and not just pop music.

#8 2014-10-13 09:31:26

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

David_kylie wrote:

Khassera wrote:

David_kylie wrote:

Enough to know that besides the basics of singing everything else seems to follow the simplified aproach to singing with emphasis on getting high the easiest way possible sacrificing your power and pressence...i would really want to see Brett Manning sing Children of the Damned....im sure he would nail it since he without a doubt is a world class voice... but i bet he would sound a bit weak and unconvincing...whereas with bel canto aproach (modern belcanto interpretation) you would achieve a voice suitable for everythng and not just pop music.

Gratz for drinking the koolaid and not actually trying the programs.

But you can't go wrong with pillars, that I'm pretty sure of, and I haven't tried it.

#9 2014-10-13 13:07:47

David_kylie
TMV Forum Member

Khassera wrote:

David_kylie wrote:

Khassera wrote:

Gratz for drinking the koolaid and not actually trying the programs.

But you can't go wrong with pillars, that I'm pretty sure of, and I haven't tried it.

Thanks for confirming the quality of pillars. Also i am sure sls works but just not for my type of singing goals...as soon as i heard that they wont teach any type of distortion i wrote them off...also my goal is to enhance my singing in the style of my band....so far we are fairly limited because of my range but i hope that will change

#10 2014-10-13 18:12:48

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Welcome to The Modern Vocalist World Forum, David

I believe that this is what Khassera is referring to >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/ … ngs-in-his

I don't know about Brett singing "Children of the Damned", but the above was enough for me ! In fact, I have taught my grandson (now twelve years old), to sing much better than this utilizing "Pillars".

And as ronws has mentioned, "But I also know Robert is generous to a fault, lives and breathes singing, figuratively and literally." Spot on ronws !!!

I have know Robert for SEVERAL years, coached with him, and he continues to update his program - "Four Pillars". Note that I continue to get each and every update !!! That's where I choose to invest MY $$$ !

With all due respect, I don't understand ? You have already purchased "Pillars". Have you contacted Robert ? I won't get into his rates as that's something that is HIS business, but I WILL say that you will be surprised !!! Let me just say that where I live (in Western NY), that the few coaches here are EXPENSIVE, don't have Robert's credentials OR skills, and these coaches want a small fortune. Not so with Robert ! In fact, I would have been willing to pay much more.....

Robert is totally committed to his students/clientele !!! Give him a call ! I believe I've said enough....

Warmest Regards,
Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#11 2014-10-15 15:50:00

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

Adolph Namlik wrote:

I believe that this is what Khassera is referring to >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/ … ngs-in-his

Can't get to it without subscribing or registering. Why would you want to hold a video like that behind "closed doors?" Does it contain something scandalous?

#12 2014-10-15 16:32:05

Adolph Namlik
Executive Director, The Modern Vocalist World

Khassera wrote:

Adolph Namlik wrote:

Can't get to it without subscribing or registering. Why would you want to hold a video like that behind "closed doors?" Does it contain something scandalous?

Khassera,

Perhaps this will work ? >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/ … ngs-in-his

Nothing scandalous..... Just horrible in my humble opinion !

I'm not sure what you mean by "holding a video like this behind 'closed doors". I wouldn't do that. I was simply trying to share the video for a reference.....

Adolph C. Namlik
Executive Director ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.
adolph@themodernvocalist.com
http://www.themodernvocalist.com/profile/AdolphNamlik
Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

#13 2014-10-15 17:06:10

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

Adolph Namlik wrote:

Khassera wrote:

Adolph Namlik wrote:

Khassera,

Perhaps this will work ? >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/ … ngs-in-his

Nothing scandalous..... Just horrible in my humble opinion !

I'm not sure what you mean by "holding a video like this behind 'closed doors". I wouldn't do that. I was simply trying to share the video for a reference.....

Still doesn't work for some reason.

But whatever, I'm sure it's nothing I'd be even mildly concerned about.

#14 2014-10-15 23:06:08

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Khassera, the link is to an embedded video in the media site. And the media site is not that hard to get into. All you have to do is put in an email and a password, like you did for this forum.

Anyway, it's a video of BM singing in a club somewhere and is one of my least favorite performances of his. Partially because the tone is hard for me to stand. And, partly because he spends most of his time engaging his guitar player, instead of the audience. For me, that is a hindrance. You should spend more time watching the audience. Which is my humble opinion, which may not mean much. I don't have a big singing system, website, or even a band to sing with.

Then, again, who wants an old guy who sings like everything is Led Zeppelin? :lol:

#15 2014-10-20 19:07:16

Robert Lunte
TMV World Forum - Founder
Website

David,

I just got to this post... if you have any other questions, don't be shy... you can email me personally and I will help you by answering any questions you have about "The Four Pillars of Singing"... I realize it is tough to sound non-biased when your advocating your own product, maybe its impossible... but know that I speak in good faith, world class experience in this business, with knowledge of the other programs and knowledge about what you need as a student of vocal technique. I have been doing this for many years, I helped define the business of "home study vocal training products" ... so... with that said,...

I have made it one of my objectives to not only offer a singing product and make a living... but to offer the absolute best product of its kind in the business... and the best product I can possibly make for you. I do not skimp on any corners with "Pillars".

When you purchase "The Four Pillars of Singing", you purchasing essentially, the "P-90x" of vocal training systems... it is huge, and covers just about everything I can think of and everything that other good coaches have also thought of... it is a lexicon of information of ALL the good ideas in the business... and it brought to you with over 99 HD video lectures, demonstrations of me doing the workouts, guide files that help you learn how to do the training workouts, and over 64 vocal workouts to train on... on top of that, a full color, 467 page book. Something other coaches haven't done because, I suppose..., having written one myself... its a lot of work. Books require research and a lot of internal reflection on who you are, what your doing, what your method is and how to organize your ideas in a cohesive manner. ONLY making videos is easy... you just get in front of the camera and do your "schtick"... I do a lot of that too... but, offering a book with the videos says a lot about my commitment to quality, research and hard work... not just how to make the most amount of money, in the easiest and shortest amount of time. The program offers detailed training routines, work flows, anatomical illustrations, vowel modification formulas, and on and on... it is actually a REALLY great product.

Its all I do... when other teachers are spending time making yet one more "how to sing like... " video... and thats fine, but at some point, you need to stop the "sizzle" content and start educating in my view. There needs to be a healthy balance of "how to sing like... " content and real educational content that isn't just about getting your "wow factor"... having said that... I have some "how to sing like... " content coming out soon for "cool-factor" and "sizzle"... but I will never ONLY do that.. I have more to say and a real product to offer people.

I have put together training routines to actually teach you how to practice and not just take your money, but insure that you are really going to get progress with my product. I don't want to just get a sale... I want to get a sale and have a client that ends up actually practices my content, gets better and looks back at the TVS experience and says, "... yes, that helped me, I was inspired initially... but after the initial "sizzle", I learned about the voice, learned about TVS techniques and was provided with content and routines that enabled me to actually work the content and chart some progress".... and THAT is what I have created...

There ARE other good products out there... but they are few... one of them is mine, "The Four Pillars of Singing" and I think it may be the BEST one for your money in terms of what you get, the value, the comprehensive coverage, the ability to learn how to train and the customer service...

FYI... "The Four Pillars of Singing", has enjoyed 100%, 5-Star reviews from anyone that has ever purchased the program.  Below I offer you links that you can read these reviews your self, from real clients. You can also review the Table of Contents from the book, which gives you insights as to what is covered.

I look forward to having you as a client and helping you to make incredible gains.

PS:

Thanks for your support guys ...

#16 2014-10-20 20:13:33

ronws
TMV Forum Member

Something else I wanted to point about Robert and his program that I find worthy of respect because it matches my own thing about not worshiping someone else. He doesn't really talk about helping you sound just like some other famous and awesome singer. He is about helping you to become the next famous and awesome singer. So that, a few years from now, new students are coming along and saying "how do I sound like that David Kylie guy? Is there some magic pill, some magic technique?"

Well there is. Practice as often as you can stand without injuring yourself and have a good training system, both of which you would have, here.

Again, I am the type of person who admires other singers but I don't want to sound like them. I wish to be known for my own peculiar voice and perhaps, I am. :lol:

But I can also say that Robert has helped me and he can help you. And probably one of the most important flv vids you will see in the program is his demonstration on proper breathing. It is the best there is. Singers are professional breathers.

#17 2014-10-20 20:28:50

Robert Lunte
Website

Thanks Ron...

#18 2014-10-23 10:56:44

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

Robert, a question:

Why do the onsets start with falsetto? I really want to understand it, because it doesn't make sense to me. It's like going from "no configuration" into whatever configuration that follows. Why not just go into the "resonant tracking" directly? As in "Quack and release," why start with falsetto and not just resonant tracking? Does it serve some purpose?

Last edited by Khassera (2014-10-23 10:58:39)

#19 2014-10-23 14:40:32

Robert Lunte
Website

Hi Khassera, good question...

I wouldn't call it "Falsetto". Yes, you can classify the first step in the work flows as "Falsetto" if you wanted to I suppose, but its really better to understand those steps in these work flows more as "open glottis" positions.

Of the 8 TVS Specialized Onsets only 4 begin with an open glottis position or what Richard Miller refers to as the "aspirate onset". If your not familiar with Richard Miller, he was one of the world's greatest vocal technique practitioners in history. You can read all about Richard Miller's onsets in the first chapter of his book, "The Structure of Voice". The four TVS onsets that begin with an open glottis are; wind & release onset, quack & release onset, contract & release onset and the messa di voce onset.  At TVS, we go into the onsets with more practical detail so that students can actually grasp the concept and then offer training work flows and routines so that you can practice them. Something that has never been done before until "The Four Pillars of Singing"... Thats a bit of background on onsets and how TVS is helping to evolve the concept for voice training.

Of these 4 out of 8 TVS onsets that begin with an open glottal position, 3 of them have work flows that start in an open glottal position when you are working inside of M2 or "head voice". If your not inside of M2, then it isn't as necessary to start with an open glottis. That is to say, if your not high enough into M2, then the point of starting the onset with an open glottis is not as relevant. The open glottis position at the beginning of the onset work flows, really only becomes a benefit if your in M2... or at a point in your voice where you are constricting, which leads me to your question...

Starting in an open glottal position does two fundamental things for students:

1). It releases constriction and enables the student to release into M2.

2). It helps students match frequency (pitch) and familiarize themselves with M2 resonant placements.

If you can never release and shut down constriction, your done. You'll never get it, you'll never bridge, you'll never expand your range... you will never get the proper musculature coordination to work for you to bridge and connect the registers. Further, if you never feel the less familiar resonant spaces of M2, you'll never build a foundation for shifting formants and higher resonant placements. That is the benefit of opening the glottis. So basically, to shut down the constrictors and get released... and to help students match pitch and resonant placement, which are directly co-dependent on each other.

Having said that, the quack & release onset has two different work flows. When your in your "chest voice", you don't need to open the glottis, when your in your head voice and at risk of constricting, you use the work flow that DOES have the open glottal position. The Wind & Release onset almost doesn't classify in this group, because the open glottal position of the wind & release onset or "aspirate" onset is for about 1/10th of a second.  But if you "slow down the cameras", technically, it does benefit from an open glottal position, even though it flys by super fast.

The other 4 TVS onsets that don't feature open glottal positions in M1 or M2 are; track & release, dampen & release, pulse & release and attack & release onsets. Incidentally the onsets that build belt musculature and "pull" from the bottom up would be ; dampen & release, contract & release and attack & release onsets... the previously mentioned 4 onsets, help you to build from inside M2.

There are also a set of supplemental onsets that help students get into the three TVS Acoustic Modes, (similar to C V I modes)... but they are only supplemental, not the 8 core onsets.

All of the TVS onsets are explained and demonstrated in great detail with work flows and training routines in "The Four Pillars of Singing?... BTW.. this video, although its good, is dates.. there are now 8 onsets and I have a new updated video coming out soon regarding them for the product and clients.

Onsets are extremely important and very powerful in your training knowledge and "know-how"... They help you to train, isolate musculature, coordinate musculature and trouble-shoot problems. Without the knowledge of the onsets and how to use them and knowing what they do for you, you'll be stabbing in the dark a lot more often and more confused about what is going on with your voice. You will also not have powerful trouble-shooting techniques to fix vocal problems. Onsets are as important as vowels in vocal technique.

... another point here is... we so often talk about Falsetto in the context as something that we don't want, its habit forming... and its true, in singing, you don't want to use Falsetto very often. We can all agree, there are acceptions, but learning to sing Falsetto, is not what people are paying me to teach them... its a "primitive" physical mode that is rather intuitive for most people aside from that... But... and I point this out in "The Four Pillars of Singing"... just because it is a configuration and resulting sound color we do not want when we sing very often, that does NOT mean that Falsetto or more accurately... open glottal positions, are something we want to avoid. NOT AT ALL!  As I point out above, we use open glottal positions and flat out.. big, fat, wide, windy and vaporous Falsetto sometimes... in training every day... there are training benefits to Falsetto mode that far surpass its singing benefits... Don't make the mistake of failing to see the benefit of Falsetto mode in training, because your only perceiving this configuration and sound color in the context of singing... Singing & Training Techniques are not the same thing... for example, some of those onsets ONLY existing in training, others existing in both training and singing.

Good question bud...

Here is another video I did on the onsets... this one is a bit dates... going back about 3 years or so... at this time, there were only 6 onsets... now there are 8... but I think its a fairly entertaining video regardless... Enjoy!

The 6 TVS Specialized Onsets for Training: (Now there are 8...).

#20 2014-10-23 17:22:09

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

Robert Lunte wrote:

Hi Khassera, good question...

Thanks for the great answer. :)

#21 2014-10-23 18:20:45

Robert Lunte
Website

Your welcome buddy... thanks for the great question...

Kylie... how you doing?  We haven't heard from you?  Regarding those onsets... hows it coming along?  Your "Foundation Building Routine"?

#22 2014-10-24 12:32:35

benny82
TMV Forum Member

Great answer by Rob. Its really just what you describe, Khassera. It's starting on a "no configuration" setting, just to release every configuration that you might unconsciously have set up in your vocal tract and that might disturb your following configuration.

#23 2014-10-24 14:07:18

Robert Lunte
Website

Khassara,

Remove the notion that it has anything to do with singing in Falsetto. If you get fixated on that, you'll get fixated on the sound color of Falsetto.. and your going down the wrong path and missing the point.  Falsetto is being used as a "tool" to facilitate another objective, namely, to release the constrictors and introduce the student to proper resonant placement... not resonance, but at least the placement. As well as matching pitch and just getting oriented in the head voice... some male students can't even get to their Falsetto (release / open the glottis)... just pushing from the bottom up is not going to ever do anything for these individuals... all you big advocates for "pushing from the bottom up" would be totally lost on about half your clients if you were teaching... Many people will never release the constriction... open glottis positions are used to "open" the voice and lay ground work... in the head voice. Falsetto is a very valuable "tool" in the training studio.

#24 2014-11-06 11:00:40

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

One more question, Robert!

Would the "contract and release" onset effectively be "glottal compression?" I mean, would the action of doing the contraction be what people call "glottal compression?"

#25 2014-11-06 13:40:29

Robert Lunte
Website

Khassera wrote:

One more question, Robert!

Would the "contract and release" onset effectively be "glottal compression?" I mean, would the action of doing the contraction be what people call "glottal compression?"

No. Glottal compression is not an onset. It is physical response or reaction to an onset. You certainly can engage glottal compression with all of the TVS Specialized onsets, but glottal compression itself, is not an onset.

The Contract & Release Onset is one of 8 specialized onsets that help train strength and coordination of the singing voice. It isolates key intrinsic musculature and teaches the body how to engage this musculature to sing stronger and more seamlessly in both registers. Specifically, the contract and release onset is used to anchor the larynx, engage compression, and engage vocalis, and TA musculature to make the head voice sound connected and huge.

The TVS Specialized onsets engage far more then just compression, all the elements you need to strengthen and coordinate are covered in the 8 onsets.

PS:

I just added narrowed vowel modification formulas to the book... these formulas will further work on developing strong musculature as it is more challenging to maintain the narrowed vowels as we go higher in frequency.

#26 2014-11-10 11:34:18

Khassera
TMV Forum Member

Now that I've bought the program (DD), is it eternally accessible to me via sharefile? I ask this, because my Mac's an early 2009 standing on its last leg, and if it craps out I wanna know if I can download the files again on the event that I need to do so.

Ps. I'm very happy to say that the program itself looks to have exceeded all my expectations so far. Bravo, sir. ;) Before I start studying and applying it I gotta record some singing to have a nice before/after review to write up.

Last edited by Khassera (2014-11-10 11:35:04)

#27 2014-11-10 18:30:57

Robert Lunte
Website

Hey Khassera... thats really great to hear!    I just looked int the details and I had no idea you were the cool Iiro guy on FB... Im very glad I have made the connection now... should make me nicer when Im chatting with you in here, :P

I am very pleased that "Khassera" of The Modern Vocalist World forum... has chosen to give it a try,,, its great to have you as a client "Khassera"! :cool:

Now then, ... I want you to make sure that you keep me informed on your DD synch. and your mobile edition set up... I want to insure that the infamous "Khassera" gets good service here!

When you have everything up and running... I want you to go to the back of the book where it says "TVS Training Routines" and orient yourself with the first four "phases"... which includes, "The Foundation Building Routine", which is phase IV... This is your "boot camp"... this is where you have to rehabilitate the voice from the fatiguing results of speech mode and build the foundation of strength and coordination for respiration, compression, larynx manipulation, embouchure and formant tuning/modifications (VOWELS)!  When you are an expert at the TVS FBR... you are then ready to rip on the other workouts and songs more aggressively.

So, Im dedicated to your success here bud... Of course, if you can get in front of me for about 3 lessons over the internet, its going to advance your understanding and success greatly... I hope you can swing that.

Now get after it... read the book, watch the videos and start working on understanding and training that FBR...

For others...

Coach

Latest TFPOS Updates:
http://tinyurl.com/TFPOSLATESTUPDATES

OTHER TMV WEB SITES: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS: TMV RECOMMENDS:

Adverts

Board footer